Linggo, Hulyo 22, 2012

Hi there! My name is Warren and this my site. I made this blog as a task for Leonardo Articles, --an ESL and Web Design program. If you want to work with me, just use the contact form found on this site. Below is my Curriculum vitae, along with some samples of online sites and content material I written before.

Credentials
Graduated with honors from McGrade University
14 years of content creation experience (in particular for Electronic customers)
5 years of website design experience.
Committed, team player professional with a taste for details.

Employment Experience.
Leonardo Articles,2010 - Present
Managing Director
Responsible for arranging a international group of internet writers to suit a multifaceted set of advanced objectives and goals.
- Set new records for production, increasing production by 20% globally
- Correctly handled regular logs of task distribution
- Managed QA for worldwide generation over a large group of internet writers

Self-employed Web Designer
2008-Present

Additional Skills
Fluent in Bengali
Outstanding competence utilizing huge choice of office software

Some of my work can be found here:

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento